If an accident has left you with chronic neck or back pain, you can turn to Laser Spine Institute.
Taking care of your spinal injury is first priority after an accident — and we’re here to keep things simple. From automobile accidents to slip and falls, Laser Spine Institute has a team dedicated to both personal injury and workers’ compensation claims.
If you’ve been in an accident and left with debilitating neck or back pain, our personal injury team can help you find the relief you need to get back on track.
We keep your patient journey stress-free by providing:
- A dedicated team to assist with your spine care needs
- Review and assistance with documentation
- Specialists in personal injury claims to guide you through the process
- A streamlined experience for you and your loved ones
Outpatient procedures with no lengthy recovery^
With some of the world’s best spine surgeons on the Laser Spine Institute team, you’re in good hands. Our board-certified surgeons+ are trained in our minimally invasive outpatient procedures which use a less than 1-inch incision to help our patients get back on their feet.
Our muscle-sparing techniques help our patients avoid the unnecessary muscle damage associated with traditional open spine surgery in a hospital setting. In fact, our outpatient spine procedures allow patients to return home or to their hotel rooms just a few hours after surgery.
After her head hit the windshield when she was rear-ended in traffic, Cheryl H. noticed that her whiplash had become something more — debilitating and chronic neck pain. Hear how Laser Spine Institute helped Cheryl find lasting relief after her accident.
Why choose Laser Spine Institute?
- Board-certified surgeons+
- Outpatient procedure
- In-house diagnostic services at most locations
- Quicker recovery and return to work than traditional open back surgery^
- State-of-the-art facilities nationwide
- No hospital-associated costs
- Patient satisfaction score of 98^