Laser Spine Institute Scholarship
The leader in minimally invasive spine surgery is giving one lucky student the chance to receive help achieving his or her educational goals. Could it be you? You’ll never know unless you apply for the Laser Spine Institute Scholarship.
We’re searching for someone who’s passionate about helping others live healthy, happy lives, and is on the path to pursuing a degree in a health- or science-related program. If this sounds like you, this may be your opportunity to shine.
Laser Spine Institute will award a $1,500 scholarship to one full-time undergraduate or graduate student enrolled at a college or university. To apply, review the details below and submit your signed application, transcripts and essay by the given deadline. And show us why you have what it takes to be the next rising leader in the health and sciences field.
The Laser Spine Institute treats the most common back problems such as herniated disc, spinal stenosis and degenerative joint disease.
Eligibility – All applicants must:
- Prove full-time enrollment during the spring and/or summer semester with a school transcript no older than January 1.
- Intend to continue a full-time enrollment status in the fall semester. Proof of enrollment or acceptance to new school must be provided.
- Currently have a minimum 3.5 GPA at a university or college.
- Be seeking a degree in a health- or science-based program, with an interest in pursuing a career in health care.
- Have an active .edu email address for the university or college they attend.
How to enter:
- Submit a 750- to 1,000-word essay on the assigned topic: What do you feel are the three most critical issues facing the health care industry today and what ideas would you put into place to help address them?
- Email your official transcript, essay, the signed Application and the terms and conditions PDF to
- Scholarship entry is open from August 15 to June 15, annually.
- Your completed application must be sent by June 15, annually.
- Winning applicant will be selected by August 1, annually and notified by email on or before that date.
- Scholarship awarded by August 15, annually.